Monday, September 22, 2014

Mini Review: Islamic Apparel (Online Hijab Shop)

To me, wearing Hijab properly is the real deal.

Today, I am just going to do a mini review on another Facebook Shopping Page and yes as you can guess, it is hijab related.



Since I have a lot of short sleeve dresses (most of which I got it as a gift and some were... ermm just-loved-it-so-much and must-have things happened), I started searching for arm sleeves to cover up the rest of my hand. Thanks to Allah that I finally managed to get them on this page named Islamic Apparel. No, they are not the only one who sells them. But they provide more color option than any other pages I have seen so far.

Picture taken from here

I instantly placed order for four pairs :D

(from left) Light purple, Coffee, Sky blue & Skin color





Me wearing the brown one

I ordered another pair while changing one.

Royal blue





One downside:


As you can see, not all pairs are the same length. And you can not blame the seller since they do not make it. Fortunately they do provide return policy (or was I being too whiny?? D:)
I changed the sky blue sleeves not because of the length (which can be ignored since it will be hidden anyway) but for the color. One sleeve's color looked tad bit different than the other. That could be ignored as well but ever since it was pointed out and it started to look vivid to my mom's eye I had to change it and get a new one. Really.

Otherwise I am happy with the rest of them. And absolutely loved the royal blue color!





P.S.: Loving being fully covered storyofahijabilife.

No comments:

Post a Comment